Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation card using Anna Griffin Paper!

Here is a quick card I made for a graduation.  I have so many embellishment stickers and paper I just made up this random card.

I used a 6 x 6 card.  It usually costs more to mail a square card so I figured I am going to the party so I might as well use up my card stock of blank cards.

White card stock
Pink for next layer
Floral paper next layer.
I used an Anna Griffin large dimensional butterfly, tied with a ribbon.

I got the stamps at Michaels, there was about 4 to a package for 2.50.  I cut it with my Stampin Up label punch and inked the edges pink to give it a finished look.

On the Inside I stamped Hat's off to You in the middle.  I used up some of the scrap paper to put on the inside just to dress it up a bit.


2 comments: