Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Picture Frame Collage

There have been a lot of babies born in the family so I wanted to give a personal gift.  This is an 8  x 10 frame.  There are   4 squares going across that measure 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.  Then I layered another paper on top 2 1/8 x 2 1/8, used dimentional dots, scraps of paper, embellishments and stickers for the name LUKE!!  Just use your imagination.

I have an order to do a teacher one, I will post that when I am done.  This is not my original idea I saw it on a stampin up website.


5 comments:

  1. Hey there! It's so nice to find your blog (through Alex's link-up party) and see your work! That project turned out fantastic! What a special little guy!

    I'm your newest follower and I hope YOU will be too!

    Creative blessings,
    Brynn
    www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project. Great gift for that special little guy.

    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I would be so proud to receive something like this.

    Popping in for the "Made it Myself Monday" blog post

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words Ladies. I am now making a teacher one for a friend. I should have that ready for next Monday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete