Sunday, March 6, 2011

M & M's for Baby shower favors

Here is another idea for baby shower favors.  I bought these bags from http://www.clearbags.com/ the bags are 1" wide by 8" long. They come in a package of 100 for 4.00 I think but shipping is ridiculous like 16.00.  I only bought the 100 to see if I liked making them.  It was a bit tricky to fill the bags so I pushed a straw inside the bag and squeezed the bag from side to side slightly so it would stay open.  Then I made a funnel out of paper to fit in the opening and poured the M & M's in that way. 

 I filled with 26 M & M's and used a 2 1/2 circle punch to cut the paper for tags.  Used pinks for the ribbons.  Very easy.  The M & M's are the Easter ones that are out now which are perfect for baby showers.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, they were so fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You should try out GT Bags next time you order these. Same price but shipping is much less. :)

    ReplyDelete