Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Girl Diaper Cake!

I made this one for my other niece.  She is having a girl in a few more weeks.  I used for the top two tiers receiving blankets and the bottom was a baby towel.  I needed something a little bigger for the bottom.

Just roll the diapers up and hold with an elastic.  I used a plastic cup upside down in the middle of the top two layers to help them stay together.

If you look on You Tube you can find many versions of how to make this.  So far these two cakes have been a hit at the showers.

Have fun and let your imagination go.  Half the fun is figuring out how to decorate it.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I can have a gift box as cute as this one while I was young.The package is well planned which can contain a number of internal gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it is alot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete