Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HSN 24 HOUR CRAFTING EVENT

September 12th, Tuesday at Midnight EST is the world launch of the new Cricut Image.  Plus all day will be crafting, scrapbooking, cards, paper, punches, stamps.  Lots of fun stuff.  You can actually order lots of the stuff now or put it on your wish list.  I have stuff in my wish list.  I will purchase before Tuesday because I want to make sure I get it.  You can't preorder the Cricut Image that is a Today's Special so I am sure it will be a nice package but probably still pricey.  I'm happy just using my Expression for now. I love to buy paper that's half the fun.  So check out the site nowhttp://crafts-sewing.hsn.com/new-this-week_c-ct_a-2773_xc.aspx?sz=31&cm_re=LN*Specia*NewThisWee&prev=hp!sf&lastbc=!2773&ccm=CT

This is the link for the new items this week.  I can't believe they have stickles 12 bottles for 17.95. WOW what a buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment