Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wild Card (Piggy Bank Money Holder)

This card is so cute.  It is from the Wild Card Cart.  I really have just started learning about this one it was a bit confusing. 

Here is what I did:  Using a card cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

Cut Piggy Bank-at 3 1/2" on dial size. Press Shift, frame, and real dial size.  Look at the Frame page in your book and count over 9 spaces in the white part, 4th row down and press the piggybank.  Then Cut.

The Happy Shopping is cut at 2" on the real dial size again.  Look at he Phrase page and  Press phrase, second row 5 over in the white

It will cut a slit at the top to put your money in.  You need to use pop up strips to adhere it so you can fit the money in.  I didn't do that at first and couldn't get the money in.  I also ran the blue in the background through my cuttlebug.

Once you make it it will seem easier.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this came out AWSOME. I love the papers you chose. Thanks for putting your link on my blog. I can't wait to see more projects! (And I'd love it if you grabbed my button to add here.) TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I will grab your button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I may have to use this idea!
    I just gave you a blog award . . . you can see it at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-just-got-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, thank you so much my first blog award. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete