Friday, August 13, 2010

More Coaster Post it Note Holders!


I am getting ready for a craft fair with my friend. There are so many different things I want to make but I figured I should just concentrate on making one thing at a time.  So these are what I am working on now.

I got the coasters from Michael's you get 8 for 1.00  in one package. They had sayings on it but I just covered it.  I found the best paper to use on these is the Self Adhesive paper from K & Company.  It sticks really easy and is easy to work with.

I took some colored ink and run it along the sides to match the paper.  I found the fancy clips at Michael's too on clearance.  Plus I had an extra 25% off coupon.  So those came out really cheap.    The other clips are the black ones you can get at Staples and I used some of the matching paper and put it on the clip with a ribbon tied on top.  As for the post it notes I got them at BJ's a jumbo package.  Then I actually split each pad in half.  If I put the glued side down I covered it so it wouldn't ruin the paper on the coaster. 

2 comments: