Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Very Merry Tags Cartridge:

I have been trying to come up with something to make my customers for Christmas.  I am a hairdresser and like to give them a little something to say thank you for coming all year.  I came across these cocoa sliders on You Tube, they hold one packet of cocoa.   If you search You Tube they have lots of  videos on the Cricut, card making, scrapbooking.  etc. Also alot of the blogs that I follow have great videos to share with you. 

Recipe:

1 packet of cocoa
Red card stock cut at 7 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Tree Cardstock cut at 7 3/4" x 4 1/2
Thread ribbon through hole then push ribbon down into pocket to form a loop to hold the cocoa packet.  Tie at top.  When you pull up the ribbon the cocoa comes out of the pocket.

I used the Very Merry Tags Cartridge for my tag. Cut at 2 3/4"  "warm wishes" was perfect.  This cartridge has a lot of cute tags to make for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. these are cute,I would love to receive one of these if I was your customer I was looking the other day to see if you had a blog, now I am here thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog, I am now a follower with you thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete