Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post it Note Holder

A quick and easy project. This can be as fancy or easy as you want. 

Recipe:

4 x 6 in acrylic photo frame with stand

4 x 6 in. paper for background

1 package of post it notes- when the notes are gone just add a new one with double sided tape.

I used the plantin school book cartridge and cut the word notes at 1"

I had a sticker I used that said Home is where the Heart is.

Really fun to make, there are so many different versions of this.  You can use buttons, ribbon, layer your Cricut cuts, even use the cuttlebug. I made this for my desk.  I have also seen them done with a pen that is called RSVP pens and you cut the paper to put inside the pen that matches the paper background then tie with a ribbon.  You can use your stamps, stickers, even make an initial and give as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment